Temporary Powerpole Hire
- Suitable for commercial and domestic sites
- Available in Single or 3 phase
- Made of long lasting cypress or treated pine
- All poles are braced for extra security
- Weather resistant power boxes which include:
- 3 standard 10 amp power points
- 1 x 15 amp power point
- Safety switch
- Mains switch
- Service for connection to power is available upon request
- 5KVA petrol pull start generators are available (at extra cost) for sites that have connection issues with the power companies
- Monthly OH & S testing can be provided at extra cost if required
- Underground power poles also available
- Must be installed within 1.5m of a boundary pit
- 10 and 15 amp over head power supply and underground power supply available
- Poles are supplied as Single Phase or 3 Phase
- Height: 4.8 metres
- Width: 125 x 125 mm
- 14 weeks
- 26 weeks
- Weekly thereafter
Useful Hire Information
- Placement is based on electrical safety regulations ensuring the pole is clear of any obstructions
- Allow up to 20 working days for the connection and disconnection of power poles.
- Power poles are required by law to be inspected each month. We provide a service to complete this inspection. Cost for inspection per inspection will vary from dependant on location. We recommend using the qualified electrician working on your job to carry out these inspections.
- When power is removed from a pole and connected directly to the premises there is no charge from our company. If you require power to be removed and not connected to the premises you will be charged an additional $365 to $495 depending on location.
- When placing your power pole order please advise if your power is above ground or below ground.
- Make sure your power pole has been disconnected when you request your pick up
- All power accounts that are unpaid will have their power removed. A charge of $165 to disconnect and reconnect will be charged to the hirer.