Sewer Conect Toilets
- Portable sewer connect toilets are a cost effective way to hire portable site toilets in Melbourne.
- The convenience of an inside toilet to be used outside such as on long term construction sites
- A complete unit with an easy to use hand wash basin
- Tough, strong and durable to withstand the toughest Australian conditions with insulated twin skin walls – cool to touch
- Safe non slip floor
- Easy to keep clean and hygienic with high density polyethylene walls and all stainless steel fasteners
- We provide a hygiene guarantee with all newly delivered toilets to site
- Must be connected and disconnected by user’s plumber
- Includes a Hand Basin & Fresh water flush toilet
- Exterior (L x W x H) – 111 x 118 x 225cm
- Interior (L x W x H) – 103 x 103 x 190cm
- Door – 180 x 62cm
- Seat Height – 48cm
- Weight – 112kg
- 6 weeks
- 10 weeks
- 14 weeks
- 26 weeks
- Weekly thereafter
Useful Hire Information
- Sewer connect toilets can only be used when a sewer point is available on your building site.
- It is recommended that a sewer toilet be placed on the front of the property as the toilet needs to be craned into position.
- It is the hires responsibility to arrange a Licences plumber to connect the toilet and water to the portable unit once in place. It is also the hires responsibility to arrange disconnection of the sewer and water at the completion of the hire.
- If the portable toilet is still connected to services when we arrive to pick up the toilet, additional cost may be charged
- For hygiene we recommend to have your toilets pumped and cleaned every month.
- Do not store any goods inside toilet.
- Do not move toilets once positioned on site.